Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 07-09-2005 , 02:19 AM

wireframe snapshot?

Im trying to get a shot of a wireframe for some of my models but cant seem to get a good quality one. The snapshot is choppy looking in anything other than a small size(yes i tried to up the size of the render). Is there any other way to get a good quality wireframe render?

# 2 12-09-2005 , 02:06 PM
hm, I usually uvmap the model, create a uvsnapshot (make it 2048) and apply that file to the color-channel, eventually the incandescence-channel. render. should work fine.

cheers!

everything starts and ends in the right place at the right time.
# 3 13-09-2005 , 09:59 AM
BigRed60083: please search the forums before posting. this question has been answered a million times before. There is a very simple way of doing it and I have posted on how to do it before.

user added image
A

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 4 21-09-2005 , 07:38 PM

Window>Rendering Editors>Hardware Render Buffer..

Yep, just go in window>RenderingEditors>Hardware Render Buffer.. and the choose Render>Attributes..

Then the attribute editor should open and you will be able to choose the size of your wirframe image.

Hope this will help you. Just send me a message if it doesen't work. But it should !!