Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 05-05-2006 , 07:22 PM

what a site!!!

Whats up people.
am mike by name a beginner in 3d. I have been thinking how i am gonna ever make it Right here in Nigeria cause 3d has not come into this place fully. but since i came accross this site, i had hope cause i see people who cares about other people.
Pls do keep on the good work my friends.
to me ? (*****)i rate u five(5)
maya for ever

am kool
# 2 05-05-2006 , 07:31 PM
user added image heres to that!:attn:

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 3 05-05-2006 , 11:36 PM
Nigeria, eh? thats cool. I am from Canada, and even though I am in a reasonably big city I dont know anyone else who do 3d art... I totally agree with what you are saying, I love this cite and love having skilled people showing what they can make.

keep going everyone please,
bobalie

# 4 06-05-2006 , 12:04 PM

whats up friends

i saw the Matrix Style Bullets tutorails, Men it was intresting. but i dont have enough point to get that now. its is possible for friends to transfer points to there friends? hope its not a crime to ask

am kool
# 5 09-05-2006 , 07:39 AM
Subscriber
yup its possible to transfer points to a friend.
you can even transfer points between friends that are in another simply websites.

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!