Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 16 06-10-2006 , 01:08 AM
thank you so much neostrider that helped alotuser added image
i made it workuser added image
wohoo

# 17 03-03-2007 , 04:32 PM

Thank you...

I've literally spent HOURS just trying to figure that out (still won't know if it works, but it seems simple enough).

I'm getting the hang of stuff, but I'm still unclear with some of the terminology-- what's the difference between a "project" and a "rendered image"...

A year from now, I'm going to be laughing at that question, but right now, I suck....

Jason

# 18 03-03-2007 , 04:38 PM

Re: Thank you...

A Project is the whole folder that contains all the textures, models, cameras, lights, animation and associated data etc etc.

A rendered Image is the "final image" made up from all the required parts in the Project.

In simple terms, the Project is everything you work on where as the rendered image is the thing you admire when your projects finished!

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 19 04-03-2007 , 06:44 AM

Thanks again

This is a really nice, respectful forum --I'm really impressed. Thanks.