Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 16-03-2007 , 10:20 PM

game

I also wanted to know if there is a way to create a game in maya 6.0 without programing thanks

# 2 16-03-2007 , 11:53 PM
Senior Software Developer
Simple Answer. No...

All games are build from some type of Game Engine whether it be Director or Unreal 3 Engine. All require knowledge of a language like PERL, Python, VB, C# or C++.

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)
# 3 17-03-2007 , 03:11 AM
Hmm... yes ... i have a crazy idea . Why dont we all in this forum get together and make some simple game user added image we model , some get to the program work ... etc .. but it's just an idea ... like a kid i was dreaming about that , to be part of game building Industry :attn: :attn:

But on the quiestion .... like previous replay you must learn programing and many other things it's not simple as we all think user added image

# 4 18-03-2007 , 01:33 PM
i started to learn how to program in basic and might be able to start programing very soon so ya.