Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 136 09-04-2007 , 08:14 AM
thx for info user added image

# 137 10-04-2007 , 04:48 PM
Lifetime Member
Thinking of how to post my finals pics and I want to know how do you go about posting a thumbnail image and linking it to a remote larger image which would be located on my site so that when it is clicked it takes you to it?
I am useless when it comes to code or hyperlinking so please be gental in the explanation user added image

# 138 10-04-2007 , 07:51 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by jsprogg
Thinking of how to post my finals pics and I want to know how do you go about posting a thumbnail image and linking it to a remote larger image which would be located on my site so that when it is clicked it takes you to it?
I am useless when it comes to code or hyperlinking so please be gental in the explanation user added image

I know that if you use imageshack as a host for your images they give you a link to a thumbnail that you click on and will enlarge it in another window to whatever size you uploaded it at.

# 139 11-04-2007 , 10:20 PM
The Maya Mountain
I hope to start seeing some final entries!

# 140 13-04-2007 , 07:14 AM
Subscriber
Where are all the entries??? I thought there were going to be lots more

"If Less is more then think how much more more would be..."

Winner June 2009 Spaceship Challenge
# 141 13-04-2007 , 09:48 PM
19 year Veteran
The modeling part of the challenge was just too short for alot of people IMO, and alot of people had to bail because of other obligations. I would liked to have finnished but I had to withdraw because of my current PC problems I have, and are still having. I believe now that it's a cooling issue, and I guess I'm might have to spend about 40$ for some new PCU heatsinks and cooling fans.

# 142 13-04-2007 , 11:51 PM
The Maya Mountain
one month challenges are too short and two month challenges are too long haha user added image just kidding with you, but that does seem to be the complaint

# 143 14-04-2007 , 12:00 AM
Lifetime Member
THX I suffered a lot at one time with overheating issues, I tried all sorts of cpu fans and case fans ect but the best thing that really sorted my issue was a crossflow fan which I got when I changed my case to a CM stacker.
My cpu temp almost halved because of this and I highly recomend you consider this as an option.

Mike a rock and a hard place comes to mind user added image

Last edited by jsprogg; 14-04-2007 at 12:03 AM.
# 144 14-04-2007 , 12:53 AM
19 year Veteran

Originally posted by mtmckinley:
one month challenges are too short and two month challenges are too long haha just kidding with you, but that does seem to be the complaint

Solution....a one month and a half long challenge. user added image

Originally posted by jsprogg:
THX I suffered a lot at one time with overheating issues, I tried all sorts of cpu fans and case fans ect but the best thing that really sorted my issue was a crossflow fan which I got when I changed my case to a CM stacker.
My cpu temp almost halved because of this and I highly recomend you consider this as an option.

I will look at some crossflow fans and see what works best for my case. Thanks for the help!