Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 31 24-12-2007 , 10:32 AM
Subscriber
thanx elephantic.

Im actually excited too. lol. But part of me dont want to finish it if that makes sense? Im such a perfectionist, its gonna takes me like years!!! lol

Thanx for the comments guys, keep it coming, im really looking for crit, although im flattered at the nice comments, its good to have something to work on.

user added image user added image user added image

those who succeed are only the failures that never gave up.

https://www.vimeo.com/7080130
# 32 24-12-2007 , 10:37 AM
Level 32 pachyderm
Yeah i know what you mean
i never get on to texturing my models cause i want the model to be perfect first

# 33 24-12-2007 , 01:49 PM
Subscriber
ah ok, so you prefer modelling?

Im the same with animation. Im a perfectionist.Thats why i never want to model, or texture etc.

Not because i dont like it or im crap or lazy, i actually enjoy it, i just dont want to do this as a hobby, I am desperate for a career in animation and i know that to become a professional character animator you have to be unreal.

To become unreal at what you do, you have to spend a mindblowing number of hours practicing, and learning of great people, and i want to cram my brain with every bit of knowledge in animation and practice, practice and practice.

I wish I was there now, i just know its a marathon, not a sprint!! grrrr

So i see what you mean.

Thanx for posting and il update you with my progress.

user added image

those who succeed are only the failures that never gave up.

https://www.vimeo.com/7080130