Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 08-05-2008 , 01:27 AM

newest completion

here's my newest completion, any crits and comments are welcome and appreciated. all work in maya 7.0, rendered in maya 2008, MR FG sub-d model blah blah blah enjoy!

user added image

# 2 08-05-2008 , 02:37 AM
Subscriber
Wow! That looks great user added image

# 3 08-05-2008 , 02:39 AM
Subscriber
Nice job, I especially like the wheels.

Chris

# 4 09-05-2008 , 12:48 AM
Super Moderator
The model and the shaders look pretty damn cool but theres a little weirdness around the windshield area and I'm seeing some aliasing on the finer details, still looks pretty good though.

- Genny
# 5 09-05-2008 , 06:02 AM
Subscriber
agreed, overall it looks great but the windshield is killing it for me. The BMW bar at the top looks too fake, and it seems to hide the detail that I'm sure is there separating the body from the glass.
Along with some aliasing on the hood, I think it could use a bit of cleaning up, but it looks great otherwise. Keep up the good work!

Peace, love and Anarchy~~~~~~~
Arch Viz Reel

My Website is Finally Back up!

“Welcome to the Internet. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.”