Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 16 29-11-2008 , 06:47 AM
Subscriber
best graphics ever

a shame that movie had nothing to do with final fantasy... didn't even feature chocobos...

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 17 30-11-2008 , 10:14 AM
Head of 3d Admedia
im yet to finish any final fantasy been playing twelve for the past one and a half years

# 18 01-12-2008 , 11:45 PM
The big question, getting outside and looking at galleries helps, much more than looking at art or films on my own. There is a real tangable energy I get from that, that or go to events, talks on film its great talking at hearing from artists in person.

Recently I went to a talk with Thomas Heatherwick and a screening of the film 'The Fall' with a talk with the director afterwards. Mega usefull.

FX supervisor - double negative
# 19 04-12-2008 , 09:02 AM
Subscriber
PIXAR movies For The Win!