Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 11-12-2008 , 07:16 PM

Battleship Bizmarck Hull

hi guys.

I am interested in creating a 3d model of the Bizmarck but I am having a problem creating the hull.

I have a tutorial for doing a ship hull but when I try the same steps on the bizmarck images I have the results dont appear the way I want them too.

If anyone is good at doing ships hulls could u give me sum hints please.

or

If anyone has made a model of the Bizmarck could u pass me the hull section.

or

If anyone has a better tutorial for creating a ship hull in maya could u pass it my way please.

or

If anyone would like to try and create me the hull I would be glad to pass on the images I have for them to use.

Thanks for any help that comes my way.

# 2 12-12-2008 , 10:35 AM
Subscriber
i thought i replied to this...

anywho... now i know what bismarck is and possibly where a certain thing came from now

anywho

i'd just go about it with nurbs... after all, b-splines are how the old wooden ships were built :p

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D