Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 23-07-2011 , 04:47 AM
Lifetime Member

Bullets new motorcycle (real life)

Ok found this by accident on a bloody TV program. I WANT one LOL...serious...48c to recharge (roughly) does 108 km/hr and has a range between 70 and 90 clicks!!! Even when I move to the farm I will still be able to get into the city of Perth...recharge...go shop/movie/beer whatever and get home!!!! what a f*****g pearler. What do you guys think? and or have you heard of these? (not here in Oz)...or tried one! they look cool...and really at 10k US...they arent much more if by a grand or so than a standard fuel bike. Nitro..if you read this let me know as I know you are into bikes!

cheers bullet

https://www.zeromotorcycles.com/zero-s/specs.php

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 2 23-07-2011 , 12:12 PM
Head of 3d Admedia
My wife calls them donors on wheels

# 3 23-07-2011 , 02:00 PM
Lifetime Member
I am already a donor....dont want to spoil the outlook on life bro...f*** it. time for fun 43...still aive...branch out I say

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 4 23-07-2011 , 02:16 PM
Subscriber
I dont think I could make the move to electric (although 48c for a recharge is pretty good assuming you want to spend 2 hours waiting around!). I'm having too much fun on my old 1985 Honda V4 for a few months until i move on to a new Suzuki GSX650.

"If Less is more then think how much more more would be..."

Winner June 2009 Spaceship Challenge
# 5 26-07-2011 , 12:46 PM
Lifetime Member
Well as I live close to Perth SG...really to go in on a bike like this...pull up to charge (where I dont know LOL) see a movie and have lunch...thats 2 hours gone. Yeh I am actually looking for a bike my old Master told me...apparently you can get a bike @600cc chipped to a 250...then when you get your open licence you just get the chip replaced so its back to a 600? have you heard of this? I have Googled etc etc but cant seem to find it...I THINK its a Hyosung..not sure. My choice bike would of course be a Ducati...but they are bloody expensive to buy and keep Im told...sigh. I wouldnt mind a Triumph road/trail but they are all too heavy for the sand on the beaches over here (fisherman and 4WD madman). So I am kinda stumped at the moment....

cheers bullet

bullet1968

# 6 31-07-2011 , 02:01 AM
Subscriber
Well in VIC and NSW you can ride some bikes up to 600cc under the LAMS scheme, if the power to weight ratio is a certain... ratio! The Suzuki GSX650F is chipped to be within that ratio so thats why learners can ride it (although it is possible to un chip it before your learners are up user added image )

Ideal bike for me is a BMW or a Ducati Multistrada, beautifull bike that one is! Im not too keen on off road bikes but I usually travel along highways and roads.

"If Less is more then think how much more more would be..."

Winner June 2009 Spaceship Challenge