Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 26-01-2012 , 06:39 AM
Subscriber

looking for albatross (bird)

a place where one can chat about anything.. but dont talk about religion or politics.., what else is there?? user added imagelol (beside maya and sure THATS safe, usually)

hey guys hope all are well.

a tentative inquiry

theres a few music clips on the conveyor belt, and one im not officially doing so im tentatively exploring the options, involves an albatross flying over the world.

iv done a search on google and come up zilch except for one model even i could knock over in a day .. these days?!? and im not paying for that.. i would prefer some other option like plans for maya or someone being super generous that would get a credit with Bo Diddleys X music director.., one of them i assume. All things above board and going well. i dont think theres money but i didnt ask (yes i know about free its a drag in every way)

i didnt actually say id so this because i wasnt sure i could and i have other commitments too, but a model and some animation.., a 2 pix blur and tint and who would know its not real user added image and that dosnt even matter as long as the expression is correct.., it has to be scowling and wise

cheers mirek 03

take it easy and life will be easy