Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 19-08-2012 , 04:01 PM
Subscriber

Our band released it's new album

Hi! We just released our new album (not signed). If anyone wanna listen and give some comments then feel free to do so.

It's kinda heavy. I'm singing and playing guitar:

www.myspace.com/nothingtoenvy

# 2 22-08-2012 , 11:22 PM
Events Team at Wargaming.net
not bad, like you said its kind of heavy not really my thing but the instrumentals were good...as for the vocals...again not my type of music lol. Good luck with it though man, hopefully something comes your way

# 3 10-09-2012 , 09:52 PM
Dude, really impressed with this! Very awesome user added image
Your production values are exceptionally high, this has to be studio recorded right?

I like it a lot. Reminds me of... I dunno, I wanna say Killswitch Engage's stuff from a while ago, but It's not that... I dunno. Like it though user added image

# 4 10-09-2012 , 11:31 PM
SM Tea Boy
As Zyk0tiK says great production values bit heavy for my taste, but sounds very professorially done.

Congrats on getting your Album out.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 11-09-2012 , 09:46 AM
Subscriber
Thanks guys user added image yeah, recorded in a studio. The drummer in My band owns one. There is 9 songs on the album. Will link to the rest of them soon. Yeah, i love Killswitch Engage, they are awesome! Saw them live twice this summer user added image

# 6 11-09-2012 , 06:00 PM
Acid44
Sounds like August Burns Red, but with Static X vocals. I like it. Really nice recording, as everyone`s said.

The intro on And Then Darkness is pretty weak though, a lot of build up for not much of a drop. But I`m into a lot heavier stuff than that, so my opinion will always be biased user added image

# 7 12-09-2012 , 08:06 AM
Subscriber
Cheers Acid user added image it's me singing and playing the guitar. So I thank you for the comment on static x. Yeah, we're not as heavy as like fear factory or hatebreed but it's My kind of music user added image

# 8 14-09-2012 , 06:44 PM
Subscriber
Good thing i have some music for my show reel user added image