Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 20-02-2003 , 01:08 AM

Intro | To any ani I make

here is an introduction img that I made, that will be put before any animation I make.

The sound cuts off so it dosen't hold over the video.

please right click and save as, if you try and view it streaming fps is low
into avi - WMP

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 2 20-02-2003 , 01:57 AM
Cool. I think the audio should fade out instead of cutting abruptly like that. Feels unfinished that way. Otherwise, this should work pretty well.

Danny Ngan
Animator | Amaze Entertainment
my website | my blog | my job
# 3 20-02-2003 , 02:16 AM
Danny has a point there, because of the abrupt change it doesnt feel natural, you should start with a fast tempo moving into a more slow tune. It would also fade better IMHO. But otherwise, great work, howd you get the effect of it it growing small and then basically imploding user added image ?

-Imp

# 4 20-02-2003 , 02:46 AM
Um. The music is only cut off just so I can show you guys the opening animation. When a real movie is added after the opener, it will continue until its fae, 14 seconds after the opener ends.

I told oyu, it is cut off, only for previewing reasons. In any final movie, it wil not be.

I dont understand the implode thing you are talking about completly. Please explain.

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 5 20-02-2003 , 04:56 AM
Oh i just mean, how it basically grows smaller and then there is a flash, in the last part of the animation of the biohazard symbol. Just curious user added image

Thanks,
Imp

# 6 27-04-2003 , 04:21 PM
Subscriber
Nice work! Thats maya right? What did you do, key a greenish glow intensity? Also do you own the music? If soo nice work there too!

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 7 27-04-2003 , 04:48 PM
Excellent work!
I like that score you use.
Is it yours?

Last edited by adldesigner; 27-04-2003 at 04:51 PM.
# 8 27-04-2003 , 05:27 PM
Nice work.

At the moment at the end when your logo pulls way back, that movement could be where the transition point is for the start of the reel maybe?

So as the logo starts to move back, the intro layer itself fades out while your first reel scene fades in?

Cool animation m8!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com