Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 46 04-03-2003 , 04:22 PM
Subscriber
Sure thing Vijay, we can both model it! No stoppin that user added image. Here is the refrence i used, i had to tweak it a bit and paint out the lines, but it was only a 5 minute process, actually.. i will just give you my refrence images i made after the whole thing was edited.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 47 04-03-2003 , 04:23 PM
Subscriber
and here is refrence #2 user added image. Perfect hey? The hair is kinda akward to get right, seeing thats one thing the artist didnt try to make exact... i still did model it the way they showed in the refrence images, but because it was 3d I added a few more hairs here and there.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 48 05-03-2003 , 12:08 AM
kick ass, man it dosnt look ez but i want to give it a go. hey VIjay do you have the endless waltz gundam heavy arms ?

# 49 05-03-2003 , 12:13 AM

Originally posted by PureHate
lol im surprised you reply to this message wicket. considering he is compitition to this gundam making. but il admit you heavy arms is bad ass. but i plan to make the endless waltz heavy arms :-D

hehehe yeah he makes me feel some heat and so will you but I'm only gonna do the original ones... for now at least! And it's gonna be a bit till I start Deathsythe cause I'm doing the competition this month and need to get crackin! user added image
Lookin forward to Heavyarms custom!!! I'll make a duel beam gatlin for mine as well just like later in the series when they all do some changes to things! Heavyarms and Sandrock are the only two that stay pretty much the same before the movie! Anyways L8 and THX Vijay2004 for the blueprints!!! user added image

May the force be with you...always!
A Jedi shall not know anger nor hatred nor Love
The only way to live a good life is to act upon your emotions
A warrior is reborn when he has something to protect