Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 16 08-03-2003 , 07:04 PM
Try some of these.Hope you can read my writing.I think you should grab some edges on his nose and move them down a bit to round it out more.Move the tips of the ears in a bit.give him some ankles.Do these for me and I'll be happy user added image Your doing well! I dont mean to sound like an expert as Im still very much a newbie at this myself but Im trying to help user added image

Black_Robe

''Where do we go now?Where do we go now?...''
# 17 08-03-2003 , 07:59 PM
Subscriber
sry, I have no knowledge about texturing in Maya (or any other program:o ).
I just thought you could do that since you already textured him mostly.

# 18 08-03-2003 , 08:36 PM
Subscriber
Black Rope: Thanks for the suggestions. I will work with it soon. Actually the slightly cornered mouth is by purpose, but it may seem a bit weird. Will do something about that too. Thanks for paying attention to my model.

d24e: I think I can work the blood part out in Photoshop. Just wanted to hear if you had any good ideas. But thanks anyway, I think it will look cool with some blood as well.

Kühl
# 19 08-03-2003 , 08:54 PM
No problem user added image

Black_Robe

''Where do we go now?Where do we go now?...''