Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 18-04-2003 , 04:30 PM

ChaRaCter: Migi_man (w.i.p)

user added image Here is an Old character of mine that i have just started to rework and fix to improve.

# 2 18-04-2003 , 04:44 PM
Subscriber
Migusan! Wow, this is amazing! Was this out of your head, or did you do it by refrences? Doesnt really matter. just that guy looks like he has attitude user added image. As for anything i could tell you to improve on.. well... its missing arms user added image. heheh.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 3 18-04-2003 , 04:58 PM
Simply Maya OG
LOVE his headphones user added image

- Hybrid
# 4 18-04-2003 , 06:46 PM
user added image Hey Thanks M and I-Iybrid. M this character is straight out of my head in fact i never did any pre pro for him i just simply started to model him and then he started evoling in to this. I-Iybrid thanks good thing you never saw his first headphones those things sucked so bad but know iam content with them. O yea M here he is with his arms Attached. Thanks again user added image

# 5 18-04-2003 , 06:47 PM
great start mate

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 6 18-04-2003 , 06:47 PM
Back

# 7 19-04-2003 , 04:40 PM
the best thing has got to be that wip. 3d logo. good bud.

# 8 19-04-2003 , 05:18 PM
Hi Miguel ... dude welcome to the SIMPLY MAYA...its soo good to see you here... actually i have seen your work..and your work has inspired me alot user added image it kinda helped me in changing my modeling style after lookin at your showreel....
and yeah as u mentioned above...his headphones have gone much better than the earlier one user added image have seen the earlier one in your showreel.... that;s cool dude.... and character is comin along too good...keep up the good work user added image

# 9 19-04-2003 , 05:30 PM
Welcome to SM dude!

NICE WORK!

Hope to see you around a LOT more in the future!

Can't wait to see him textured!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 10 19-04-2003 , 06:33 PM
Subscriber
Great stuff- can you explain a little about what technique you are using?

# 11 20-04-2003 , 12:01 AM
user added image Thanks, Raull glad you like the logos, shoaib Iam extremly flattered that my work has inspired you i have had many works out there as well inspire me to. LOL you saw the old headphones so you now how weak they used to look user added image ragecgi i plan to stay around, this place ROCKS Maya for LIFE. Witchy Iam using a quad modeling technique. Most the time ill either start with a cube smooth it once and then start roughing out a basic shape then ill go in and start to get more detailed in the shape then it starts looking more like i want it to. Acuatly know iam starting to lean more to just plane old extruding and building it face by face. Iam starting to realize how much more control i have this way when it comes to edge loops. Heres a wireframe by the way .

# 12 20-04-2003 , 08:53 PM
Nice to hear from u dude... keep on posting up the good work... and sharing the tips and techniques...
i totally agree to the fact that extruding edges and building face by face technique is the best technique and you get a lot of control...
keep up the good work user added image

# 13 21-04-2003 , 02:27 AM
Subscriber
Very freggin nice. Looks like alotta hours........

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 14 21-04-2003 , 05:04 PM
user added image Hey shoaib Thanks man iam always willing to share or help out user added image Thanks vertor man Yea i have put alot of hours on this guy in fact more like many months now and growing.

# 15 21-04-2003 , 05:10 PM
Here is a boombox i made for him