Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 151 23-04-2003 , 04:05 PM
Subscriber
Sounds good M. I am doing the final fur now, will do some basic texturing (not uv mapped for this round) And submit a final render after i get outta work (at 10:30 New England time(USA east coast)). Good luck.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 152 24-04-2003 , 12:29 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by M
Hey guys, sorry for not posting at all yesterday.. i lost internet connection through my router >:| for a long time. Its working great again.. so im back in business user added image.

hmmmm... would that be why a lot of the images you uploaded weren't working? Like the tournament statistics and stuff.

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP
# 153 24-04-2003 , 02:42 AM
Subscriber
nice vector user added image
come on M

Thanks for wasting your time reading this line.
# 154 24-04-2003 , 03:29 AM
Subscriber
Yea JB, thats exactly why.. my server went down as well. Umm, well its still only 8:30 here.. i had some other work to get done with bl's and stuff... anyways, Im back hard at work on rigging this character.. if i cant get it fully done then what i will do is post a final that is in his default position user added image. Most of you will have to view my final tommorow user added image.. seeing because of timezones... well.. i will definately have it in before 11 at the latest! I will be posting some WIP's of my rigging soon user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 155 24-04-2003 , 03:35 AM
Subscriber
Told ya it would be quick user added image, heres the skeleton.. i have just started with paint weights, gaa.. going to take hours user added image... its not making sence seeing that even though ive iliminated stuff in a certain area.. it keeps comin back.. anyways, not a big big problem, just have to learn it. Ok, i will show some more WIPS soon.

# 156 24-04-2003 , 03:37 AM
Subscriber
cool! I might rig mine later

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP
# 157 24-04-2003 , 03:39 AM
Subscriber
OMG I only have 20 minutes before 12 AAAAA!!!!!

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
# 158 24-04-2003 , 03:43 AM
Subscriber
go vector, go vector user added image.

# 159 24-04-2003 , 03:47 AM
Subscriber
hee heee heeee lol! user added image

# 160 24-04-2003 , 04:03 AM
Subscriber
a F*$# render times are up to 10 minutes!!! Redering final now, no rig = (

# 161 24-04-2003 , 04:34 AM
Subscriber
Sure vector, post another user added image... BTW, heres a WIP of me painting my guy user added image. Also, just letting you know.. its all paint weighted or w/e you call it... That took a long time and wasnt working smoothly user added image.. what a pain. Anyways, time to check out how this baby is working user added image.. I should have my final in the next hour and a half user added image.. Cya then.

# 162 24-04-2003 , 04:36 AM
Subscriber
cooooooool THANX M!!!!!

Last edited by Vectorman; 25-04-2003 at 02:43 AM.
# 163 24-04-2003 , 04:43 AM
Simply Maya OG
damn M, your shelf is empty :p Nice, tho. The both of you.

- Hybrid
# 164 24-04-2003 , 04:43 AM
Subscriber
Looks great vector! Erg, i am going to restart my computer.. somethings whacko with maya and it just keeps crashin. I have been posin him though, going pretty well user added image, few problems that i have no clue how to fix.. but overall.. going well user added image.

# 165 24-04-2003 , 05:17 AM
Subscriber
Yay i will check it out tomorrow man. Good luck. wOOOOOOOt fur