Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 16 03-06-2003 , 04:49 PM
shibby. i can get 10 a month easy.

*edit* posted too fast.

What kind of ftp will the site support? If anyone has used the netfirms ftp its greatuser added image, simple, and fast.

# 17 03-06-2003 , 04:53 PM
Kevin
Ill leave all the specs to dave as he knows the score more then me, but from what I have seen so far it looks very good. The server is super fast to!

# 18 03-06-2003 , 05:11 PM
sweet. i just need some place to throw some images on. mainly for hotlinking purposes. but i wish i had an actual site too.

# 19 03-06-2003 , 10:23 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by twisteddragon33
sweet. i just need some place to throw some images on. mainly for hotlinking purposes. but i wish i had an actual site too.

I hear ya user added image
I'm a frikin' webprogrammer for over 3 years now (well... 3 years professional)... and I never built a site for myself!

That's one of the things on my TODO list user added image (after building 2 sites for other people)

whatever!
# 20 03-06-2003 , 10:43 PM
ok, so If I make a site, and it becomes REALY freeking popular. Im not talking AOL, but mabey the popularity of your site, will you cut me off? I mean, if it is based on Maya, and I become a bit f a competitor, (I would never mean to), would you cut me off?

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 21 03-06-2003 , 11:13 PM
Kevin
no we wouldnt cut you off, but for a site like this one, no package 1 will cover it thats for sure user added image

and anyway...nothing will top this site user added image