Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 166 05-06-2003 , 06:55 PM
Subscriber
thanx man! I'm glad, and yes sheena is in much of the movie, including the end, one of the few characters that survive that long. I'm sure we'll be able to send you guys copies of the movie, unfortuantely there is a few costs (i know hes doing vcd and dvd, but i'm sure you guys will opt for the cheaper soo...)

CD cost approx $1 US
Postage ? not sure depending on where you live
And i know hes selling them at school for a small profit so maybe there will be a little extra for that.
I'm guessing around $5-7 US

Just to make it clear i'm NOT try to boost our profits, just saying if anyone was REALLY interested in seeing it, i'm sure we could make it possible.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 167 05-06-2003 , 09:09 PM

# 168 06-06-2003 , 03:54 AM

its' almost done.

ok i'm staying up all night tonight putting this movie together, my deadline is tomorow, actualy toinght, it will be done. i must stay up, if you know a good coffy dont tell me it cas i dont drink coffy, though i think i should start. anyway, sleep everyone. and there are some of you who should expect a copy of the movie in the mail sooner or later.

Eli
You all amaze me.
"i'll try to keep my posted shoter next time"
hahaha, i really cant spell. heh.

# 169 06-06-2003 , 05:33 AM
Subscriber
Hahaha "Steve dies" thats my brother STEVO! although you can't tell in that picture, its his whole scene its purty funy. Did i ever post my death scene? Crap i think not hold on lemme go try to hook that up.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
# 170 06-06-2003 , 05:51 AM
Subscriber
oh yah i forgot, i had to synch the audio for this scene, it came out fine in the movie, but divx keeps Un-synching it for some reason, sorry, you get the idea

# 171 08-06-2003 , 05:19 AM
Subscriber
my *cough* "Company's" logo, i just made it for the credits or whatever. What do you guys think?

PS the lava lamp is 3d

Attached Thumbnails