Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 01-10-2003 , 06:15 PM
Subscriber

October challenge-Happylemon-Normal

I'm in, I'll do the squeaky door and scream one. Have to think of a good theme first....

# 2 01-10-2003 , 06:37 PM
The Maya Mountain
Cool stuff. user added image

Remember, I only require you to be Normal for modeling/texturing challenges. You know your strengths in regard to animation better than I do at this point, so if you feel the need, you can be a Newbie still for this challenge.

Up to you. user added image

Looking forward to it!

# 3 01-10-2003 , 07:25 PM
Subscriber
I know, but I started the previous two challenges knowing nothing much either yet I managed to learn lots and surprise myself, so maybe I'll surprise myself again? user added image

# 4 14-10-2003 , 04:39 AM
Good luck. Welcome to the challenge. user added image

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu
# 5 14-10-2003 , 07:54 PM
Subscriber
Ok, I might have to take my word back.... I just got back from a week in Vancouver and started animating my little cat, and OY!
It's DIFFICULT! I now have a cat that sits like a dog and random problems appearing every ten minutes and I have no clue what to do.... Can I put myself back in Noobie now? user added image

Attached Images
# 6 24-10-2003 , 06:10 AM
Subscriber
Alright, this animation thing is much more difficult than it appeared to be, I need to get some more help and books on this before I can move any further. I need to back out from this one. Good luck for the rest of you guys, those were really impressive work!

But maybe I can use my black kittie for the Halloween....