Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 05-01-2006 , 09:10 PM
Subscriber
get guitar pro 4 its a nice prog and you can find tabs for it on mysongbook.com take the fourth because u can use the trial version after the time is over without any crack user added image

# 17 05-01-2006 , 10:13 PM

hehe

hehe nice, i might give that a go.
I think good choice going for the pod im saving up for one, need a job first though, im always tryin to make some cash doin websites etc so if anyone interested ive set up a few ecommerce site n ice designs etc.
I should really get a propper part time job cos website design aint exactly bringing in the £1000's but o well.

# 18 06-01-2006 , 02:38 PM
Subscriber
Didn't realise it had closed for legal reasons. I just assumed it was just getting to expensive to run. Still haven't found a site to replace it though.

Just got a new honeyburst Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus and Korg AX1500G FX box for christmas aswell.

# 19 06-01-2006 , 06:06 PM
Subscriber
hey i have a Yamaha RGX121SJ (means nothin to me either) which has a nice Les Paul sound but gets annoyin wen i play hendrix as it sounds nothin like him. my amp is a Marshall 15watt w/reverb and i also have a zoom 4 track which comes in handy for recording thoses on the moment licks and jamming sessions.

ROCK ON user added image !!!
EDIT:
ps. is that the doll from saw in the avator above me c guy

Now at SMU doing BSc 3D Computer Animation so its hard to get on here
My wire render tut https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20973
# 20 11-01-2006 , 10:45 AM
Subscriber
Yeah it's the twisted clown doll from SAW. I'm making a halflife mod for me and some friends around the second film. Not sure if i can make it public though because of copyright laws, i'd have to have a look.

I know what you mean about finding that hendrix sound, it doesn't matter what i do i can't get it.