Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 28-06-2003 , 01:36 PM
The problem is that Maya covers too many areas which is the point of having different forums. If someone has a NURBS problem, they can find solutions there. Posting hotkeys, key combinations, or things like that....I don't know how that's really a tip or a trick as most of the information can be found in maya's help docs if people would care to read.

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."

# 17 28-06-2003 , 01:49 PM
Tip Number one.. get the videos on SM =)

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb

# 18 28-06-2003 , 04:09 PM
Ditto Kurtuser added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com

# 19 28-06-2003 , 04:17 PM
tip: if you work with maya..save sometimes...after 5 mins..after 10 mins.
if ya comp crashs then you are fu%&ed.

@ kurt:
ye ye..nice paint movie user added image

@izzy:
I luv ya bullet trail movie. nice effect. user added image

# 20 28-06-2003 , 04:46 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by NitroLiq
The problem is that Maya covers too many areas which is the point of having different forums. If someone has a NURBS problem, they can find solutions there. Posting hotkeys, key combinations, or things like that....I don't know how that's really a tip or a trick as most of the information can be found in maya's help docs if people would care to read.

Uumm,,that the whole point of having one post where people can go to one place to get a quick fix. Instead of reading something on the help menu to find out you read something that had nothing to do whit what you needed, because if every one read the help menu you wouldn’t be Moderating on this forum because it wouldn’t exists.

And as far as the Videos go,, Don't get me started on that,,, Don't get me wrong I really dig this forum and the people on it,, Hell if you were all Girls I'd Do You All
user added image i think that if a person gets what there looking for they will keep coming back, but the harder it is they would wait for 3DBuzz to complete there new videos and get them for free,,, But what the Hell do I knowuser added image

# 21 28-06-2003 , 06:00 PM

Originally posted by R-Tillery
.. But what the Hell do I knowuser added image ...

Yeap. Nothing. user added image

# 22 28-06-2003 , 06:02 PM
Subscriber
Enlighten me Master Ob wan

# 23 28-06-2003 , 06:30 PM
How do you expect one thread to act as a quick fix for everyone then bud when everyone has different issues? If you're too lazy to go through the instantmaya and the help docs that come with maya or not intelligent enough to use the search button, you shouldn't even be using Maya. Don't expect everything to be handed on a plate for you. If you have a question, post it and if someone knows the answer, they'll post it.

FYI, There was a tips and tricks thread months and months ago that is no longer around because folks lost interest and didn't contribute. As far as SM not being here....SM as well as other sites are supplements for Maya, not replacements for the documents it comes with.

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."

# 24 28-06-2003 , 06:44 PM
Subscriber
Well, this thread served one good purpose for me so far - fullfilling my bored mind. Keep this thread going so I can have something to read from time to time. I didn't know you could hit the up arrow key when something was selected and select the group it was in. I wouldn't have bothered to read the help files to find that out or ask a question about how to do so. That is a very usefull technique and I learned it from this thread.

# 25 28-06-2003 , 09:01 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by NitroLiq
How do you expect one thread to act as a quick fix for everyone then bud when everyone has different issues? If you're too lazy to go through the instantmaya and the help docs that come with maya or not intelligent enough to use the search button, you shouldn't even be using Maya. Don't expect everything to be handed on a plate for you. If you have a question, post it and if someone knows the answer, they'll post it.

FYI, There was a tips and tricks thread months and months ago that is no longer around because folks lost interest and didn't contribute. As far as SM not being here....SM as well as other sites are supplements for Maya, not replacements for the documents it comes with.

Ok lets just say you know everything there is to know about Maya and what it doses, (Pat your self on the back) Do you know how to extrude a cylinder over a CV curve? Try finding that in the help file,, especially when you have now Idea what it means, and for me being to lazzy to look for what I need on the help menu, your DaM right I’m lazzyuser added image ,,, but trying to find the time to read something when you have to keep your Home business going gets hard to do, and as far as this post keeps popping up from time to time and you keep seeing it,, dam dude get a life,, it’s just a forum,, Besides I’m a paying customer, aren’t you spouse to Kiss my but and lie to me, to make spend more money on the site? user added image

# 26 28-06-2003 , 09:08 PM

Originally posted by R-Tillery
Ok lets just say you know everything there is to know about Maya and what it doses, (Pat your self on the back) Do you know how to extrude a cylinder over a CV curve? Try finding that in the help file,, especially when you have now Idea what it means, and for me being to lazzy to look for what I need on the help menu, your DaM right I’m lazzyuser added image ,,, but trying to find the time to read something when you have to keep your Home business going gets hard to do, and as far as this post keeps popping up from time to time and you keep seeing it,, dam dude get a life,, it’s just a forum,, Besides I’m a paying customer, aren’t you spouse to Kiss my but and lie to me, to make spend more money on the site? user added image

What the f*ck is this guy talking about?!
<-- Refrains from actually answering this bullsh*t ...

# 27 28-06-2003 , 09:25 PM
This thread should be closed now ..
.. before I post my alternate reply.

# 28 28-06-2003 , 09:49 PM
That´s enough Eagle! :p
Close the thread! Close it!

# 29 28-06-2003 , 11:01 PM
Subscriber
Well I can see why Kevin's not making a lot of money from this site.

# 30 28-06-2003 , 11:17 PM
That is one trully f*cked up remark to make (Even if it were true).
Trully hope you change your ways mate.