Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 17-03-2004 , 02:03 AM

Importing terragen into Maya

Hi, I know you can import the terrain polygons using either the DXF or OBJ. Has anyone had any luck getting the atomosphere/cloud/sun anything in addition to the terrain? If so, can you please share how? Thanks in advance.

# 2 17-03-2004 , 01:34 PM
Hi

The only thing that you can insert is the terrain... I think is because the clouds etc are proceduals and you can't import them...

hth

If you can Imagine, Draw it, if you Draw it, Animate it, then it becomes a Masterpiece.....
# 3 17-03-2004 , 07:53 PM
OK, that makes sense!! I'm so new to importing that I never even gave it a thought. Thanks again for taking the time to help this clueless beginner!!! 8-)

# 4 17-03-2004 , 08:31 PM
no problem we are here to help!

If you can Imagine, Draw it, if you Draw it, Animate it, then it becomes a Masterpiece.....