Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 06-04-2006 , 07:42 PM
Subscriber

Ninja Dude back shot?

Any way to get the Back shot of the Ninja's image plan? I was like Hey!!? where is ituser added image

and one critic. I know the hand modeling tut is out but Now I can make the hands, its just the Nails that I have to work on, I don't want to get the hand videos just see how the nails are done. I got the zombie one as well and both are cut off before the nails are done and come back completed?:headbang: all you would of have to of done was mabe one or two fingers then cut it there, just a little bumed out about that but Ill get over it:p any ways,,the vid's are kick ass just would like to get the missing image plane if possableuser added image
Thanksuser added image

# 2 06-04-2006 , 09:35 PM
I'll see if i can dig them up i lost a lot when my extra HD blew up...

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 06-04-2006 , 11:29 PM
Subscriber
Wow blew up? That some serious HD usage.. You da Man:bow: