Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 12-08-2006 , 01:45 PM
Subscriber

MEL Books

hello,

i was wondering what book or books you guys would recommmed for learning MEL. if there is one good one for multiple categories such as modeling and animating and rigging and any others that would be awesome other wise i'm interested mostly in modeling and animating. you guys are awesome if you help me out. i want to learn MEL. i don't thnk it would be hard to teach myself the language since i've seen some scripts before and i kinda understand them. i have C, C++, Java knowledge myself from my high school days and i still remember some of it. i even still have books from back then.

MANY THANKS to all that reply. :bow:

# 2 14-08-2006 , 12:28 PM

# 3 14-08-2006 , 07:11 PM
Subscriber
thanx dann...i bought a book call The MEL Companion: Maya Scripting for 3D Artists on ebay.. i'll see how this book works out and then i'll decide if i will get that one as well.

# 4 14-08-2006 , 08:50 PM
The Maya Mountain
Haha, at first glance, I thought the title said Mel Brooks and I was like, "ooh, I love his movies!" user added image

# 5 14-08-2006 , 10:17 PM
Subscriber
mee too mtmckinley :p hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa