Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 01-04-2003 , 10:02 AM
Subscriber

3D Commercial for Charity

Just want some feedback on my commercial(PSA) that I designed for Cape Town Child Welfare Society. Any C & C will be appreciated.

Click here to download.

Cheers
Braam

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

www.wickedpixels.com/braam
# 2 01-04-2003 , 10:59 AM
Subscriber
Hi Braam,

great movie commericial you have made... user added image

I like it... however the subject is very serious and not that funny... but real good, also the melody that is played...

btw. I downloaded the "big" version and it was under 2 Mb so if you want to I think you also could attach it to this thread if you want to... instead of people have to go to an other site for download... were they have to click a couple of times and get a popup window...

just a thought... user added image

regards

Strarup

# 3 02-04-2003 , 03:10 AM
Subscriber
Thats a great piece of work u have there braam...it has a lot of meaning...and it all works well too! Does its job effectively user added image

Actually my brother is out in Botswana at the moment. He recently co-produced and directed a film which promotes AIDS awareness...Its called 'Pillow by my Dying Bed'.

Anyway, dont want to detract from ur work user added image Nice one mate

# 4 02-04-2003 , 12:00 PM
Very nice... And sad at the same time...