Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 25-06-2005 , 03:45 PM
Subscriber

Spline interpolation?

Howdy, all

I recently decided to take on Maya and see what it has to offer, so I'm using the PLE to model something. Since I'm new to maya and I want to explore a bunch of different options to modeling and all that, I tried splines, but I am not sure how to change the interpolation from its normal bezier curves to a linear look.

For instance, if I wanted one or two segments of the spline to be straight and the other segments to be smoothed, how would one go about doing this?
any help would be greatly appreciated

# 2 25-06-2005 , 07:31 PM

modeling

How would you go about modeling someones body? How do you make all the surface divisions? Splitting polygons?
:headbang: user added image :angery:

Ryan
# 3 25-06-2005 , 07:41 PM

Ryan