Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 09-06-2004 , 04:28 PM
Subscriber

The point system

Im planning on loading up on points so i can learn a lot between now and college. The way i see it, is theres a lot more hours available for the price here than there are then paying 100 bucks for a alias DVD. Anyways, Theres prolly like 180 points in total had i downloaded everysingle video from Simplymaya. So the only purpose in paying 470 US dollars for the liftetime, would be so I could use them on SimplyPhotoshop, or the other simply sites. But it says that after buying this package ill have 0 points. So does that mean I wouldnt be able to transfer points to other accounts? It would seem more logical just to buy 200 points...

And are there any other plans besides the ones listed? I dont think I need Lifetime, but Ill need more than 100 points. Any thoughts?

# 2 09-06-2004 , 05:01 PM
Kevin
Hi

the lifetime membership no longer exists, our new site is soon to be released and this will have an updated FAQ.

However the lifetime membership has been replaced by a 400 point pack, and yes you can transfer as little or as many points to any other simplysite user added image

Or maybe just get enough points for the tutorials you really want user added image

the choice is yours.

# 3 10-06-2004 , 10:12 PM
Subscriber
so do the points we buy now transfer over to the new site?

# 4 10-06-2004 , 11:39 PM
SM Tea Boy
Yes you can transfer point to our other sites.

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 10-06-2004 , 11:48 PM
Do I get points free? where where? user added image

# 6 13-06-2004 , 09:01 PM
Subscriber
Just bought 70 points user added image, already started downloading hehe

# 7 13-06-2004 , 09:31 PM
Kevin
sweet dude user added image

thx for supporting sm user added image