Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 01-01-2005 , 10:13 PM
Subscriber

My Points 2

I was just wondering around the threads and i found the "My points" thread. I purchased points to on the 30th and I sent the email in with my address and number. I did not know i needed to send my address with the order(or i didnt see it to read it). I still havn't gotten my points I was hoping to try out a tutorial before i made a huge commentment.

Thanks

# 2 01-01-2005 , 10:23 PM
Subscriber
I also purchased points on the 30th, and they still haven't been credited (I know you are all really busy at the mo though). I sent an email to Kevin on the 30th as I also didn't send my address details (the Paypal website really didn't make it clear that address details were needed, and as I wasn't having anything sent, so I didn't think that I needed to check the option for address details).

I ordered 50 points at the 20% discount, as I really wanted the Yamaha tut. I know its New Year, so you guys running the site are prob on hols (Happy New Year everyone! by the way), should I send another email to Kevin?? I've paid for the points, but they are just not credited yet. I really would like the points, as I can't wait to get started on that tutorial.

Thanks

LisaG

When in doubt......smile!

https://www.x-menthelaststand.com/
# 3 02-01-2005 , 08:39 PM
SM Tea Boy

Re: My Points 2

Originally posted by Shatter
I was just wondering around the threads and i found the "My points" thread. I purchased points to on the 30th and I sent the email in with my address and number. I did not know i needed to send my address with the order(or i didnt see it to read it). I still havn't gotten my points I was hoping to try out a tutorial before i made a huge commentment.

Thanks

Points added with a few extra for the delay, normally if you don't include an address it only takes us a few hours. However at this time of year its taking a bit longer.

That and I'm being so inundated with spam I must have missed your mail

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 02-01-2005 , 08:39 PM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by lisa_gonzalez
I also purchased points on the 30th, and they still haven't been credited (I know you are all really busy at the mo though). I sent an email to Kevin on the 30th as I also didn't send my address details (the Paypal website really didn't make it clear that address details were needed, and as I wasn't having anything sent, so I didn't think that I needed to check the option for address details).

I ordered 50 points at the 20% discount, as I really wanted the Yamaha tut. I know its New Year, so you guys running the site are prob on hols (Happy New Year everyone! by the way), should I send another email to Kevin?? I've paid for the points, but they are just not credited yet. I really would like the points, as I can't wait to get started on that tutorial.

Thanks

LisaG

Points added with a few extra for the delay, normally if you don't include an address it only takes us a few hours. However at this time of year its taking a bit longer.

That and I'm being so inundated with spam I must have missed your mail

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 02-01-2005 , 08:47 PM
Subscriber
Thanks David, I know you're all really busy at the mo. I'll remember to include my address next time!!! Yamaha tut, here I come!! :p

When in doubt......smile!

https://www.x-menthelaststand.com/
# 6 02-01-2005 , 11:36 PM
Subscriber
Thank you very much David. user added image