Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 04-03-2003 , 09:38 PM

Maya 4.0 or 4.5 book is needed... Please!!...

hello everyone,
who is willing to share a Maya 4.0 or 4.5 books with me?.. with extension ".pdf" of cause..
if you want me to trade somthing with you, I'll try to get whatever you like... PLEASE, I need somthing to study from badly..user added image user added image
I went over almost every tutorial on this server....
thanx in advance mates...
LSphinx user added image user added image

# 2 04-03-2003 , 09:51 PM
Kevin

Re: Maya 4.0 or 4.5 book is needed... Please!!...

Originally posted by LSphinx
hello everyone,
who is willing to share a Maya 4.0 or 4.5 books with me?.. with extension ".pdf" of cause..
if you want me to trade somthing with you, I'll try to get whatever you like... PLEASE, I need somthing to study from badly..user added image user added image
I went over almost every tutorial on this server....
thanx in advance mates...
LSphinx user added image user added image

hi mate, looks like you have only done the free ones user added image loads in the VIP area

# 3 04-03-2003 , 10:50 PM
:-)

# 4 05-03-2003 , 04:26 PM
Subscriber
As far as i know you cant trade e-books user added image. Unless its just a pdf file thats free user added image. Sorry lsphinx, the only advice i can give you, is to get the vip tutorials first off if you have a few bucks to spend... seeing its truly the best way to learn, but if you dont have the cash at the moment.. then go to the tutorial section and check that out, theres tons of links to tons of free tutorials user added image, should keep you occupied. Heres the link to that section user added image.

https://forum.simplymaya.com/forumdis...?s=&forumid=35

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com