Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 03-03-2005 , 07:18 AM
Subscriber

Mar/Apr - Norm - tiz

hey all,

i'm in too. no final idea for the bot though, but that'll come. i joined one contest on simply maya before. the ancient civilization one. of course, i didn't finish it. user added image let's see if i will this time. i classified myself as normal. mainly because i have messed around with this program long enough to have some skills. most of the time i still feel like a noob though haha. well, good luck to all!

tiz

# 2 05-03-2005 , 03:52 PM
Subscriber

patrol robot

i was thinking of some sort of patrol robot, which is used by the rulers of a corrupt society. helps in finding enemies of the regime. just roams the (post apocalyptic) streets in search for people who undermine the authorities. so, my robot is gonna be a bad guy. user added image more details soon. i hope.

# 3 05-03-2005 , 04:32 PM
Give it a head that looks like one of those rectangular, box shaped security camera's that are mounted on the corner of stores.

# 4 05-03-2005 , 10:00 PM
Im looking forward to see what you can come up with user added image

Carsten Lind
Senior 3D Artist,
Maya Software Manager & Maya Instructor
LEGO Systems A/S
# 5 12-03-2005 , 12:26 PM
Subscriber
ur robot is totally the opposite of mine, check out my description in my thread and urs, LOLuser added image