Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 07-09-2007 , 04:41 AM
Subscriber

Bending/deforming text in maya along a curve

Can someone please show me how to bend text along a curve in maya like you see in so many sports broadcast logo's??? I create the 3d text just fine and extrude it just fine. For the life of me i just cant get it to bend along a curve. I have lost so much sleep trying to get this right and i need to get this under my belt fast. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.........

charles

# 2 07-09-2007 , 11:06 AM
Subscriber
Hi simpill,

I made THIS tutorial a while back for someone having the same difficulties. I hope you find it helpful.

Take it easy,

Mat.

# 3 07-09-2007 , 05:26 PM
Subscriber
HappyMat you are the saviour!!!!!! Thank you very much and it's a good feeling to know this forum kicks ass. Again..............thank you for your help and tutorial.

charles