Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 28-03-2005 , 06:16 PM
Subscriber

Point Allocation Problem for past week

I signed up to recieve points last week on thursday. Hastely I didnt leave my address in the payment form through paypal so my points didnt get allocated. I have emailed Kevin@simply3dworld.com as well as david@simply3dworld.com and recieved no response whatsoever. Are these guys on vacation? Whats the deal here? I never had a problem with this before and I am starting to get a little impatient where its been half of a week and I am still not recieving a response. Any help would be nice. Thanks.

# 2 29-03-2005 , 07:07 AM
Subscriber
user added image

# 3 29-03-2005 , 08:08 AM
I've forwarded this to Kev and Dave in the mods area. I'm sure they'll contact you asap. They're propably still busy eating easter eggs user added image

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 4 29-03-2005 , 06:40 PM
Subscriber
I appreciate it very much. They must be out of town or something because I still have yet to recieve a response from last Thursday. Unless they have Spam filters that block AOL email