Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 03-03-2005 , 01:18 PM

march/april - noob - Reimo

I will start doing something but as usual I won't finish it.

Noo0ooB... beginner... novice... newby... I'am new ! ! !

VERY BAD ENGLISH !
# 2 06-03-2005 , 03:59 PM
I was thinking something big fast and powerful but then from the otherside I probably coldn't finish so big projekt.
But still I want to make somekind of battle robot. I was thinking about invisible, small, guick and well disquised sniper robot.
I still don't know how it should look.

VERY BAD ENGLISH !
# 3 06-03-2005 , 04:06 PM
Subscriber
If its invisible.. your already done aren't ya user added image Post your blank render and walah! presto, magnifico!
yeah.. sounds like a cool concept for a bot... you could always do a render with him being invis comparable to how they do in movies and games now days where you can still see them.. sorta look liquidish... aka. the predator. keep thinking!!

# 4 18-04-2005 , 12:29 PM
Hy, I was allready thinking I wont do anything on this month challenge but then in english lesson just wos drawing into the diary and had an idea. When got home tryed to skech something onto a bigger paper but my drawing skills are really poor. But you can see the idea what I'am trying to create (I hope).

https://kurisurm.pri.ee/CG/SKETCH/robot_madu.jpg

edit: I want to create for the backgrond a jungle or something natural environment. And the skin should be damged and burned.

VERY BAD ENGLISH !