Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 16 23-03-2006 , 07:32 PM
I have been using maya for 2 months, Now I'm doing a pulse rifle from the aliens series, i got the progress posted in the WIP.

May the force be with you

MSN: markjborg@hotmail.com

My Official Portfolio

Mark Julian Borg
# 17 23-03-2006 , 10:53 PM
Subscriber
Thanks for the tip on rendering I'll trv that out as soon as I can. Maybe you should try and model some designs of your own.
Do you really live in malta? Must be nice, but how do you stay in front of the computer in summeruser added image?

# 18 24-03-2006 , 04:31 PM
Yep I live in Malta and the only one who uses maya here user added image but actually I'm from London, I was born in the london hospital in Central London.(loads of londons) My parents are maltese, but i'm british, In summer i still stay in front of my pc under the AC user added image

May the force be with you

MSN: markjborg@hotmail.com

My Official Portfolio

Mark Julian Borg
# 19 24-03-2006 , 07:57 PM
Subscriber
envy envy, malta is nice, I've been there when I was like eight or nine. Regarding the summer, I was more curious on how you stop yourself from hanging outside and on the beachuser added image

# 20 02-04-2006 , 12:38 AM
Subscriber
i just ordered maya 7 foundations just to learn how to make this robot .......paid 50 bucks for it shipping and all woohoo

thanks for posting the your work master yoda