Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 19-09-2005 , 02:08 AM

My bad car model

im not so good at modeling yet, but here is my wip of a smoothed car. i have bad wheels that have axels and i made some seats ( probably the best part ):headbang: oh, well, i did this w/o a blueprint but anyway is this any good?

www.3dbuzz.com
# 2 19-09-2005 , 02:11 AM
heh sorry file too big, image
user added image

www.3dbuzz.com
# 3 19-09-2005 , 02:15 AM
here is a view that shows all its dreadfulness user added image not smoothed
user added image

www.3dbuzz.com
# 4 19-09-2005 , 08:52 PM
Echoiii,

Hey that is not a bad shot at thiswhole modeling thing at all. I think that we all have to start somewhere. keep this project going, some good things could come of it. I am new at this whole modeling thing too. I have found that the more I work with it, and get the basic concepts of the program down, the better I become. I have also found that it is much easier modeling with a blueprint of what you are going to create. Keep up the good work, and if you have not already done so, I would recomend working with some more tutorials, they will help you work with understanding the forming of the wheels, and seats, all of that stuff. I model in mostly using polygons. any ways good luck with finishing your creation, you have a great start so far!!

Leland Webb

Webb Creative Arts