Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 13-01-2007 , 01:13 AM
Subscriber

House of fates

hey guys and gals,

Hopefully this will become a very long thread. MoonRender_1 and myself are starting a very huge project, "House of Fates" today and we wanted to make a few threads to keep track. We will be posting up WIP pics as well as many, many questions along the way, I hope you guys can help us later.

Peace,
MoonRender_2

"We love people for their perfections but stay with them forever for their faults"
# 2 13-01-2007 , 01:19 AM
Subscriber
In fact, I have a question right now, hehe.

I need to make these bricks looks old and worn down. I'm talking very old,I was wondering how I would go about doing that and how much of the final affect would just be texturing with bump mapping?

Peace,
MoonRender_2

Attached Images

"We love people for their perfections but stay with them forever for their faults"