Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 91 17-07-2005 , 06:09 AM

# 92 17-07-2005 , 07:22 AM
maybe just smears of blood around the bath floor would give the impression that the body was dragged from there (most of the blood pooling would have occured in the bath itself).
Also there might have been contact with the toilet as the body was pulled past so it might have a few small browny streaks of blood present.

Looking fantastic though (in a grusome way) user added image

# 93 17-07-2005 , 07:25 AM
just thought that the blood from the mouth would have slowly dripped over his chest too - might tone down the shiny skin color a little

can't wait to see the final scene!

# 94 17-07-2005 , 09:26 AM
oh yeh that looks very nice now! one thing im noticing is that the entire floor looks very reflective. I can see the toliet relfecting in the room past the bathroom. I am in awe looking great man.

Looking for a Job
Aim :hondahunter614
My Portfolio
https://photobucket.com/albums/y157/bizzarostormy614/Portfolio/
# 95 17-07-2005 , 02:14 PM
two things:
1.I like the you see the lower body so uncomplete and i liek that u have shadows there...makes it more scary...definately gives you a plus in the final judgement.
2.try to create a brother with a face which is very shocked..remember this...

keep the good work...!!

# 96 17-07-2005 , 04:18 PM
Thanks guys!

t1ck135, thanks for all you good inputs about the blood, I may just do that, texture the blood to look like the body was drag on the floor.

Bizzarostormy, I'll be fixing the relfecting on the bathroon and bedroom floor, thanks for pointing that out thoughuser added image

Dragonhawk, thanks man Yeah I do plan to have an expression to the brother;s face indeeduser added image

Ok, I added the flashlight and did a little light adjustment. I'm going to start on the brotheruser added image

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...gs/fl2copy.jpg

# 97 18-07-2005 , 07:29 AM
Hey guysuser added image

I had a lot of work to do today, so I didn't have much time to work on my scene. But through out the day I was thinking about what I could and needed to do to improve the scene. Well this is what I got so far, haven't started on the brother yet, but will soon. The new added on room is going to be a kitchen, but its not final, it may turn out to be a livingroom.

This new roon is where the brother enters into the bedroom from.

The lighting will change for the new room, not sure if it should be warm or cold lighting.

Anyways let me know if this is the right turn for the scene.

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ngs/bvotr2.jpg

# 98 18-07-2005 , 12:31 PM
I definitely like the wider shot. Will have to see it as a kitchen...

Ooooh, you could make it a haunted kitchen, with knives flying around and blood flowing up the walls.. user added image

# 99 18-07-2005 , 01:33 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Maybe you can amplify the lights so we can see the "Forgive Me" Phrase. And why don't you put somethin' like the man's legs somewhere?

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 100 18-07-2005 , 03:37 PM
Subscriber
I prefer the older view, I think the new view has too many focal points ie: the bathroom, the torso and the second door, but anyway the scene is coming together pretty well.
Dae

"I THINK, THEREFORE I AM"
René Descartes

www.mvorster.co.uk
# 101 18-07-2005 , 05:31 PM
I really like how the light catches the covers on the bed, it adds a real something user added image

the rest of the light from the window looks a little too bright though and detracts from the character on the wall, it kind of makes it lose its spooky element. Maybe if it was misty outside (you wont see it obviously) then it could help tone down the light?

Just as an observation, whoever put the body up there (or if it crawled up itself) then it would have had to stand on the bed and depress/mess up the covers a bit

just observations, I still have to :bow: to how good and fast you can do this

# 102 18-07-2005 , 07:21 PM
Ya and you should add some wrinkles to the bed, because if he would of stood on his bed it would of made it wrinkle alittle:\
Or is someone stood on it for that matter.

# 103 19-07-2005 , 03:56 AM
Thanks for all your replys guys!

niasyn, lol yeah I could do thatuser added image

Total Rookie, the legs are in the tub. I brighting the flashlight lightinguser added image

dae, I agree with you, is this better now?

t1ck135, thanks for all your inputs! I'll try to work on thoses!

Shortay, yeag good idea, i'll do thatuser added image

Well heres a update, haven't had much time. The brother is just a place holder as you can see he looks like shit! But I plan to model the brother good, so more update on that soonuser added image

Well here it is.

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ngs/aqicky.jpg

# 104 19-07-2005 , 04:29 AM
Wow!! I've been feeling exactly the same way that the guy on the wall feels since I was grounded from computers... Dead!
Great work Vedic! Amazing scene!

(P.S. For those who do know how I was grounded, and are wondering why I'm back on the computer: Sucking up always works..)

Nobody felt like avenging your death. Sorry.
# 105 19-07-2005 , 08:33 AM
Subscriber

looking good

the second image is the one I would go for,
have you tried having some fog light from the light outside?
also tilt the head down and to one side.

Dae

"I THINK, THEREFORE I AM"
René Descartes

www.mvorster.co.uk

Last edited by dae; 19-07-2005 at 08:36 AM.