Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 16 15-04-2006 , 11:37 PM
Subscriber
right I know what you mean about the arm but that was my bad that was apart of my early animatic. it was not surposed to be in that video, as I`m only working on the female at the moment (i sould check what videos I post up really)

I have spent all day working on this and compairing the early stuff to what I did today I can see the stiffness within my animations now. aaaahhhhhhhhhhahhhhh
started to get the hair looking alot better now :attn:

this is another update again any crits welcome as I`m starting to think I need alot more.

cheers

******** VIDEO LINK *************

# 17 16-04-2006 , 09:25 AM
Subscriber

# 18 18-04-2006 , 04:55 PM
Subscriber
don`t know what you want me to look at as your question has been answered and there is nothing that helps me out at all. user added image

# 19 30-04-2006 , 03:48 AM
Subscriber
well got the ghoul finished and very happy with his reandering times (100 frames = 1.2 min :attn: )

Also fin the web site that can be found here

website

also got the rights to the music I wanted for the trailor so here it is enjoy final thing coming soon...

videolink
10 megs

Last edited by tweetytunes; 30-04-2006 at 04:12 AM.