Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 13-09-2002 , 04:48 PM
SM Tea Boy

Viewing this site with netscape

Sorry all post got accidentally deleted during routine maintenance so here it is again sorry for any inconvenience.

Hello all,

This is my Fist post on this website and so far I am very impressed with all the talent here. The only problem is that I cant view this website with Netscape. I get a " 404 error " "Not found on this server ".

I have to use the really bad AOL browser instead and suffer with a somewhat fuzzy image.

Is there a way to view this website with netscape?

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 2 13-09-2002 , 05:05 PM
SM Tea Boy
YES the site should work in Netscape.

NO IE is not a better browser.

The simple fact of the matter is there are only so many hours in the day ill look at the Netscape problem,

It's probably just a missing linked css file

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 13-09-2002 , 06:53 PM
Kevin
dave.... netscape is crap and you know it user added image

# 4 13-09-2002 , 06:56 PM
SM Tea Boy
Im going to fix the site for Netscape users user added image

as soon as iv finished with Dave_BOT

# 5 13-09-2002 , 07:01 PM
SM Tea Boy
Should work in netscape now ;-) let me know please and for the record it allways worked in Mozilla as i checked it Netscape has never been the same since version 4.7 user added image

# 6 13-09-2002 , 07:58 PM

Originally posted by Kevin
dave.... netscape is crap and you know it user added image

If only my original mini-rant from the original netscape post was left.... :/

-StoopidDonky

"ACk and you shall receive"
# 7 13-09-2002 , 07:59 PM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by StoopidDonky

If only my original mini-rant from the original netscape post was left.... :/

ya sorry about that user added image my fault wrong bloody button user added image

# 8 13-09-2002 , 10:13 PM
19 year Veteran
Thanks for the help user added image

# 9 13-09-2002 , 10:22 PM
SM Tea Boy
well hopefully it now works user added image

# 10 16-09-2002 , 11:10 PM
19 year Veteran
This site will load up a little bit on netscape but will close down quickly afterwards due to "Illegal Operation".

I hope the problem can be fixed.

# 11 17-09-2002 , 01:27 PM
SM Tea Boy
After a bit of further investigation i found this site works fine with Netscape

[img]../misc/netscape01.gif[/img]
[img]../misc/netscape02.gif[/img]
[img]../misc/netscape03.gif[/img]
[img]../misc/netscape04.gif[/img]

So i have no idea what's going wrong for you but whatever it is it's on your end not ours sorry :-(

# 12 17-09-2002 , 07:14 PM
Photoshop trickery!!!

Lol .. just joking .. sorry (nothing relevant pertaining to the case)

# 13 17-09-2002 , 07:16 PM
SM Tea Boy
LOL thats nothing you should see some of the Gillian Anderson pics iv made in photoshop j/k user added image

There real in this case if your having problems with Netscape please let us know what version as it works fine in the latest one and Netscape fans might i politely sergest you try https://www.mozilla.org/ you might like it.

Dave user added image

# 14 18-09-2002 , 09:22 AM
19 year Veteran
Im using an old version of netscape ( 4.6 ) to be exact. Its probably my desktop pc that is causing the problem.

# 15 18-09-2002 , 09:28 AM

Originally posted by David
LOL thats nothing you should see some of the Gillian Anderson pics iv made in photoshop j/k user added image

Muahahahaha! lol ..