Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 31 29-03-2007 , 04:52 PM
thanks tweetytunes. what model is that by the way? - i didn't see it on your site.

yeah, id like to keep working on it (famous last words!) i like the idea and i've been doodling a few ideas...

# 32 29-03-2007 , 04:57 PM
Subscriber
Ahh you should arran, could imagine the idea looking really nice if you spent some decent time on it.

# 33 29-03-2007 , 05:21 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by arran
thanks tweetytunes. what model is that by the way? - i didn't see it on your site.

what my avatar - its the new villian from the turtle movie. Think shes now the leader of the foot as shedder is missing/dead/gone.

This is not my work thats why its not on my site - I wish I worked on the turtles movie.

# 34 29-03-2007 , 05:34 PM
oh i see :blush:

# 35 30-03-2007 , 02:06 AM
soooo the queen is riding an elephant? hell just having her make it kinda steampunk, right? she's what, a hundred and eighty, the queen-mother? user added image

(fair play to the queen, killed the crazy dog! - while riding her ELEPHANT! user added image)

Accept no substitutions.
# 36 30-03-2007 , 07:32 AM

Originally posted by arran
yeah - sad to say i think i might be out of this one...:shakehead

:mg:

https://dvnooooo.ytmnd.com/

# 37 30-03-2007 , 07:45 AM

Originally posted by NeoStrider
soooo the queen is riding an elephant? hell just having her make it kinda steampunk, right? she's what, a hundred and eighty, the queen-mother? user added image

(fair play to the queen, killed the crazy dog! - while riding her ELEPHANT! user added image)

ok - now i am very confused!

severinianthony - ha ha ha ha :lmao: user added image

# 38 30-03-2007 , 07:53 AM
Allright, seriously now...

I dunno; any way you could replace parts of the elephant with biomechanical parts? Like one leg could be "robotic;" that is, it's made up of some huge, heavy steel pipes and machinery/clockwork. One tusk could be broken off halfway along its length, and the rest could be a mechanical replacement. If you felt especially nutty, you could even replace half of its ribcage/side with some mechanical parts that join into a mechanical leg.

Just throwing out some crazy ideas...

# 39 30-03-2007 , 08:04 AM
it's funny you should say that - believe it or not, my original plan was to have his back half and half of his face completely mechanical - here's a sketch from a couple of weeks ago - sorry it's so crap, but cts makes it kind of difficult to draw.

Attached Thumbnails
# 40 30-03-2007 , 08:05 AM
Not bad at all! I'll admit, I'm no better a 2d artist; I'm definitely much better at 3d artwork than 2d.

But that aside, that's pretty much what I was picturing! I say go for it ^_^

# 41 30-03-2007 , 08:43 AM
Subscriber
dude that was a real cool concept pic. here hoping it gets to see the light of day

# 42 30-03-2007 , 08:47 AM
haha yea i didn't really write that well did i?

i was making a comment that the queen is ancient, and having her ride the elephant, even without modifications, would add an antique touch to it.

(then i added some eddie izzard joke references)

Accept no substitutions.