Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 27-03-2003 , 01:48 AM

2 UK MAYA JOB OPENINGS...

From a mass email on another list:
------------------

Hello everyone,
We`re looking to hire a couple of experienced maya animators in the next few weeks if anyone`s looking for a change of scenery.

The Hive is an effects and animation facility in Soho working mainly in high-end commercials, broadcast, and promos.( www.hive3d.com ) We`ve got 10 maya seats and 6 lightwave, as well as a design team and a flame suite, and we`re after two people with all-round skills who can take on a job and run
it from conception to completion, whether the job is a ten second channel ident, or 3 minutes of BBC Science Documentary (both are current jobs).

Oh - our office is above a pub as well, if that helps.
Drop me a line if you`re interested.
dave

dave child
head of 3d
hive animation
0207 565 1000
paulb@hive3d.com Care of, DAVE CHILD
-----------------------------

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 2 27-03-2003 , 01:54 AM
SM Alumni
One of the guys from the Hive came in and did a talk / presentation when i was at uni. Seemed a pretty cool place to work from what I remember.. so much so that one of our lecturers mysteriously dissapeared a week after the talk as he got offered a job there (sneaky).
If i had somthing vaguly resembling a reel I'd certainly apply user added image