Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 29-09-2009 , 12:44 AM

Motion Capture Intensive

Hey guys
Im thinking i might start by introducing myself I am a motion
capture TD currently working at Deakin motion.Lab in Australia. We are 50% Commercial studio and 50% connected to the Deakin University for educational purposes and research. We are thinking of offering a 2-3 Day intensive
short course in motion capture where you will get to learn everything from suiting up, to calibration to capturing to re-targetting motion. Pretty much I would just like to know if their would be much interest in this kinda thing plus you would be allowed to use your'e motion capture data in your folios

# 2 29-09-2009 , 01:13 AM
EduSciVis-er
I would be totally interested! ... that is, if it was in Vancouver or Seattle... sorry.

# 3 29-09-2009 , 02:20 AM
lol sorry dont think our budget allows us to fly people out lol
but this is just a general find out if their is a decent market for this type of thing