Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 11-06-2004 , 01:13 PM

Gmail anyone??

dunno if you guys heard of it or not, I've been away for a while user added image

so Google the number one search engine decided to enter the world of e-mail service providing

what's better, they'll give you 1000 MB of free space for your inbox, that's 1 and three zeros after

what's more awesome they picked me as a beta tester and now I'm looking for a way to fill up my quota, I need to be the first one to get 1 G.B of Spam user added image

I don't suffer from stress, I'm a carrier.
# 2 11-06-2004 , 04:49 PM
Subscriber
lol....spam is not difficult to get... just sign into few sites and you will be overloaded user added image

# 3 11-06-2004 , 05:22 PM
cheers!
the fact that they actually tell you they look your mail looking for cues to send you more spam (instead of doing it but not telling youuser added image) is very recomforting....

# 4 12-06-2004 , 05:45 AM
Nah, I couldn't care less if they're snooping around my delicates user added image

I mean all I got is some e-mails from Osama Bin Laden, some few World domination plans, and a few Money Laundry routes, no biggie user added image

let them have their fun for a bit

I don't suffer from stress, I'm a carrier.
# 5 12-06-2004 , 05:51 PM
They look at your emails? So much for privacy, eh? Kinda like how that religious cult bought PAYPAL and now you can't send money for anything questionable. DAMN! There go my DVD pR0n orders!

user added image

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu
# 6 12-06-2004 , 08:45 PM
user added image
...maybe ingenious (but maybe not) and for sure very injuriating response auto edited out by myself....
user added image

Last edited by dragonfx; 12-06-2004 at 08:49 PM.
# 7 12-06-2004 , 08:54 PM
"they..." who is google, an individual or a company?

"he" who "reads" is a bot and automated datamining statistical and "auto commercials placing tool", "never a human"(pffff,hehehehhe) so what... anyways its free, they state those conditions(wich is actually good) and its your choice... user added imageand ive seen some head of the company statin on an enterview that they "wont ever turn their technology for an evil purpose"user added image

Last edited by dragonfx; 12-06-2004 at 09:15 PM.