Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 28-07-2004 , 02:35 AM
Subscriber

Bone prob's

I’m trying to make both hands have different reactions on the sword by pulling each arm joints in opposite directions making both arm having equal pull, but every time I parent each joint to the swords bones, only one arm will have the swords bone. If this make since Id be grateful for any help.

user added image

# 2 28-07-2004 , 02:51 AM
The Maya Mountain
Hmm, not sure exactly what you mean.

Maybe if you point constrain the sword to both joints?

# 3 28-07-2004 , 07:37 PM
Subscriber
Yea, thats what im trying to do but it dont seem to work right, Im missing something and not sure what? Maybe you can makea video on ituser added image user added image user added image ill buy ituser added image

# 4 28-07-2004 , 08:10 PM
The Maya Mountain
I'm not exactly certain what effect you're going for.

# 5 28-07-2004 , 08:54 PM
Subscriber
. I’m not sure if the picture shows in the post but what I’m looking for is to have the modeled Hands attached to the sword then by moving the sword having the hand’s move with it, or by moving the hand’s making the sword move. Every time I parent the bones to the sword I lose the first parenting on the other handuser added image