Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 06-04-2005 , 07:17 PM
Subscriber

Volunteers needed

Greetings

Right now I am in pre-production of a live action digital film for festival release. This movie will be sent to all major film festivals and studios. What I need is old decrepit buildings and environment pieces. They need to look like buildings that were constructed years before with little or no maintenance. Any design will be taken to consideration and those chosen will have credit listings and a free DVD copy of the film when finished in summer of ’06. Sorry there is no money for this one but pending the success of the film future projects may be needed. Please e-mail your interest and designs to:

dauntingproductions@yahoo.com

If you would really like to get involved I can send you sketches of certain buildings I would like to see but right now I will accept any design. If you wish I can also send you a follow-up e-mail to ensure your copy write is protected in your project

Thank You

Brent Koetter
Producer/Director
dauntingproductions@yahoo.com

"So the Doctor Sais I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger out of there."
~Ralph Wiggum
# 2 06-04-2005 , 08:09 PM
Subscriber
Do you have a link with sample imagery? Curious about the look/feel your going for.

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."
# 3 07-04-2005 , 01:48 PM
Subscriber
I do not have an active website up yet. Am Waiting until I can get some test footage of characters to see how they will look under the certain lighting. If you would like I could probably post some sample pics but mainly I am looking for a look that almost matches an old western town with the saloons and brothels but with a different spin. I am still open to any design as long as it looks aged. I am still in pretty early stages of pre-productions so all input is still open to help me possibly see a different look and feel that I haven’t considered yet. Thanks for your consideration.

"So the Doctor Sais I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger out of there."
~Ralph Wiggum
# 4 02-05-2005 , 08:57 PM
could you use input from someone with a student license? I'd like to help (I could use the experience more than the money), but all I have is a student version of Maya Unlimited (6.5). Othen than that, I could do schematics of buildings. Let me know

# 5 03-05-2005 , 12:23 PM
Subscriber
That would work fine. Any help would be great.

~Ralph Wiggum