Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 46 01-07-2005 , 01:30 PM
The Maya Mountain
I'll officially close the challenge when I get back from work today. If it's in by then, it'll count.

# 47 01-07-2005 , 02:57 PM
OH MY GOD!!

he will be coming from work to post it, and mike will be coming home to close the entries.. jesus.. i can not find Petrol's AIM or MSN..

if anyone knows him will u plz IM him to post up the final entry??

# 48 01-07-2005 , 08:15 PM
Subscriber
Saw your post just before I left work, thanks mike, hopefully I've made it in time. Warning to all : SimplyMaya causes you to drive over the limit :o

If any policemen are reading.... err... joke? user added image

I didnt get as far with the whole scene as I'd like, and may even work a bit further on it in the future, although I really didnt want a busy scene anyway - I prefer simplicity. I would have wanted a jumping pose, but I knew about 2 weeks ago I would never have time, I've had to learn a lot as it is user added image

Hope you all like it!

Last edited by petrol; 01-07-2005 at 08:18 PM.
# 49 01-07-2005 , 08:16 PM
Subscriber