Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 11-05-2005 , 12:56 AM
Subscriber

First Steps

Thanks for the comments and I would like more from everyone as i go. Like I said I am new to this so i could use a lot of help. One question I want to do a screen grab of the wireframe can someone explain to me how i do this. Thanks

Here is what I have so far.

Attached Images
File Type: bmp fishy1.bmp (222.2 KB, 114 views)

CDV
# 2 11-05-2005 , 03:52 PM
Subscriber
This works if you are using a windows operating system. All you have to do is press ALT+Print Scrn and then go into a image editing program (paint will work just fine) and press paste. The image should pop up and you can do what you want with it.

# 3 11-05-2005 , 10:44 PM
Subscriber

Thank You

Thanks so much thats pretty easy. Im going to give it a shot right away. Thanks again!

CDV
# 4 11-05-2005 , 11:02 PM
Subscriber
Sure, no problem. Hope it helps.

EDIT: oh thought I might just put in that the mods asked that you crop all your images, dont be like rancid and try to get away with it :laugh:

Last edited by alienscience; 15-05-2005 at 02:07 AM.