Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 76 16-07-2005 , 01:03 AM
Thanks for your C&C alienscience!

1. well as your idea is good, I like to have one unexplain part to my scene to give it wounder & mystery.

2. Yeah I was trying to decide which to go with, but in the passion of the Christ it was the wrist, if I remeber right.

3. I know that Jesus lower body was not cut off, but its just to add a more interesting scene.

4. will add soonuser added image

5. yeah you may be right about, i'll redo the blood later.

Am short on time to have to go, will have updates later tonight.

# 77 16-07-2005 , 04:18 AM
# 78 16-07-2005 , 05:24 AM
Bloody Hell!!! lol. nice and gory

And i agree with alienscience about the blood spatter being pressured.

Hypothetically if he was hung on the wall by someone else, there shoud be a trail of blood coming from somewhere... possibly from the bathroom.

and maybe some other body parts on the floor of the bathroom, and just under the victim, as though his guts are still falling out.

<a href="https://www.randomblowup.com"> My Small Company's Website </a>

Last edited by joshlobo; 16-07-2005 at 05:31 AM.
# 79 16-07-2005 , 06:12 AM
Ya i have to agree with Josh, there should be some body parts around. And maybe a picture in the shadows of him and someone(his bro) maybe with a cross in blood on the frame...Just a thought.

But that thing looks wicked right now..nice job

# 80 16-07-2005 , 06:58 AM

# 81 16-07-2005 , 08:00 AM

# 82 16-07-2005 , 09:07 AM
wow looks great man .. only thing is when I look at your last pic im drawn directly to the bathroom. I think mabey the light is too bright in there unless thats what your going for. other wise (o.O)b

Looking for a Job
Aim :hondahunter614
My Portfolio
https://photobucket.com/albums/y157/bizzarostormy614/Portfolio/
# 83 16-07-2005 , 12:32 PM

Originally posted by Bizzarostormy
wow looks great man .. only thing is when I look at your last pic im drawn directly to the bathroom. I think mabey the light is too bright in there unless thats what your going for. other wise (o.O)b

first of all I think it's the color of the blood on the floor, blood isn't opaque (sp?) but a little transparent, on a darker surface like the blue tiles it would be a little more brownish/blue red than the bright red it is now...

and the toilet is a real viewmagnet, maybe you should try to darken that.

apart from that, awesome job!

# 84 16-07-2005 , 11:15 PM
try to make the blod on the floor more reflective and not so bright.also i wanted to say that your scene gets more and more to a Brutal scene instead of a scary scene...i dont know if this will be accepted for the challenge.....but i hope u win the wacom tablet! user added image maybe i will also join.....normal of course to make you Competition user added image

# 85 17-07-2005 , 03:41 AM
yeah... much better.

i think some of these other guys are on the right track with the blood... a little more transparent and reflective. and maybe some blood on the charcter, like from the wrists.

it probably sound like i'm bitching about everything... but this is really cool

<a href="https://www.randomblowup.com"> My Small Company's Website </a>
# 86 17-07-2005 , 04:06 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by joshlobo
...but this is really cool.

Yes, it is.

# 87 17-07-2005 , 05:15 AM
Hey guys thanks for your replys!

Bizzarostormy. well the freak will be the point of attention, in the final render.

baheno, thanks for your input on the blood, but I took it out for now, I think it was a little over kill.

Dragonhawk, I think your right about the over use of blood. So I took it out. I'll play around some more with the texture later.

joshlobo, If I put all the blood back I will for sure use yours and the other guys inputs!

alienscience, Thanksuser added image

I have don't some changes to the room, and did some light testing.

Tell me which one looks the better as for the lighting so I can go in a direction.

If anyone feels that the over use blood in the bathroom should stay let me know please.

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...gs/series1.jpg

# 88 17-07-2005 , 05:17 AM
The Maya Mountain
definitely looking nice! Is the spotlight on the corpse coming from a flashlight or something? Might be cool to include the lightsource in the scene.

# 89 17-07-2005 , 05:27 AM
Hey thanks mtmckinley,

Yes the light on the freak is from a flashlight, which his brother is holding when he enters the room looking for him. I plan to add the brother holding the flashlight to the sceneuser added image

# 90 17-07-2005 , 05:28 AM
The Maya Mountain
oh yeah, I forgot. user added image