Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 16-07-2005 , 01:42 AM
Subscriber
okay...here's an update...put some quick hair on just to see how it looks...i'm still not happy with the mouth...and need to soften under the eyes...but i think the eyes look much better...i got a few more reference images to help with those...made the cheeks a bit more pronounced as well as attached the neck...not much detailing done on that yet
oh, and dont mind the blue eyes...i just got done reading the Worthing Saga :p

Attached Images
# 17 04-08-2005 , 09:37 AM
Hi, I know this topic is already a bit dying user added image But I was wondering how you did that hair user added image Doesn't look realy realistic, but it does looks cool user added image

Did you use a tutorial for that? And if so, which :blush: ??

Thanks, Mitchell

# 18 05-08-2005 , 04:22 AM
Subscriber
not dead...just havent had much time to work with Maya lately...hopefully i'll get some to continue the work...

as for the hair, i used the Maya documentation to help with that...not really too difficult to get the look i got...but realism...THAT will take some time!

# 19 05-08-2005 , 10:44 AM
Okay thanks, I'll have a look into that...